- Poi Course
- During school term times, 7:00pm to 8:00pm,
- St. Lukes Church Hall, Exeter Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 5PG
- For 13yo+ and adults
- The 6/7/8 week course costs £40, or £6.50 for a drop in session.
- Poi + Hooping Course
- During school term times, 7:15pm to 8:15pm,
- Maybridge Keystone Centre, Raleigh Way, Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN12 6JD
- For 13yo+ and adults
- The 6/7/8 week course costs £35, or £6 for a drop in session.
CircusSeen Youth and Adult Circus is now in its second year and has established a number of students in Worthing and Brighton that share interests in structured training in specific pieces of circus equipment.
CircusSeen Youth and Adults is a training space for teenagers 13 years old and over, to any aged adults, where structured, specialized training is given or a free-play training space is available.
The Youth and Adult students might even get the opportunity to try particular pieces of equipment on fire! Professional fire performance specialists will train you in their art, if you reach a confident, complacent level. This could lead to more advanced performances and even the opportunity to join the Equity and First Act Insurance Company and union, and help towards becoming self-employed working for UK performance and circus agents.
Team Dates (Mondays)
- Short Break. Keep your eyes open for updates!
Team Dates (Wednesdays)
- June 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- July 2nd, 9th- £35
- Summer Holidays
- September 10th, 17th, 24th
- October 1st, 8th, 15th - £35
- Half Term
Fire Training - Worthing
Kate Wright, Nick Cook and Mikey Mook are professional fire performers that encourage new and old practising fire dancers to work within the regulations of risk assessing and insuring equipment, areas, audience, and dancer are safe at all times working within equity and first act insurance legislation. You do not need to have been trained by CircusSeen to join this meet up but is best that you have knowledge of fire risk assessing for safety reasons. We will talk you through risk assessing and see how you deal with your equipment and advise you on safer ways to work with fire.
What To Wear - Comfortable clothing made of natural fibres (such as cottton.) Jeans, Hooded Tops, Trainers and somehting to cover your head. Clothing you dont mind getting dirty, stained, smelly. No loose, thin, fluffy, fuzzy, dangling materials.